Wednesday

Wonderful Wednesdays – Innovative Interior Design Furniture

Isn't it wonderful when you find something that really excites you? I love reading, so, naturally I love the concept of this reading chair. Bookshelves can take up a lot of room in a small home and sometimes you need to have the books you love surrounding you and this stunning chair certainly gives you the very best of both worlds.


I love the idea of being able to choose your book without having to leave your chair! - I'm not lazy but being able to select books, especially interior design books, at random to browse through is my idea of a little bit of heaven. They say that ingenuity is the key to successful design and this beautiful chair ticks all the right boxes for me.

Let me know what you think.

Image source: Wickerfurniture

No comments:

Post a Comment